Monday, June 1, 2009

Your Daily Egg....Who can you depend on?

Quote of the Day

'Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves. '
~Dale Carnegie



Who can you depend on?

I have a really great family, but they were completely lost when the anxiety took hold of my life.

One morning I had an eye opening moment when I realized that no one would look after me better than me. I had always given everything I had to everyone else in my life. I actually thought it was noble to be low maintenance. Me? I never needed anything. I was known to be without an opinion and just go along with the crowd even when I was dying inside.

I never asked for anything and hardly ever spoke my tongue. All building up on the inside.

So when you feeling like taking care is asking too much, just remember no one else will be there making sure your every need is met. People will always come and go in your life, but your always there! Take care of yourself & put this healing as the most important thing.

We can not help others, find our purpose or grow until we heal and find the peace we deserve.

Hope this is a good week! I am always a click away if you need a boost.

Wishing you all the best,
Amy

0 Comments: