Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's All About Compliance!

I know staying on track everyday & focusing on the goal can be a difficult task. It pays off in the end!

The best way to see results quickly is to really toss yourself into the mix. Absorb everything you can and make yourself accountable. I have found that if I use the Daily Healing Journal it not only keeps me headed in the right direction, but I like all of the spaces to reflect the commitment I made to myself. I know that to be healed I have to follow the steps to freedom everyday. I may have a bad day and slip up - but tomorrow I am going to get right back on the path toward my goal.

My Goal? To live a healthy anxiety & panic free life. I NEVER EVER want to have another panic attack again in my life. I am going on my third year free, and I suffered from multiple intense attacks almost everyday!

I am compliant with my steps "most" of the time.

Take my supplements regularly
Make healthy choices with my food
Drink lots of water
Limit my sugar & caffeine
Journal thoughts and feelings
Exercise
Having time to relax

It's not a lot, it just takes work to make it a habit. You can do it - but you have to stay on track.

Download the Daily Healing Journal today & make yourself accountable. The bound on-the-go Healing Journals are available in the Egg Store.

A life free of worry, anxiety & depression is waiting for you!

Wishing you all the best,
Amy

Quote of the Day
"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment."
~Marcus Aurelius
Thanks to Peep Rebecca for Today's Quote!

0 Comments: