Sunday, June 21, 2009

Peep Notes

Peep Notes

Tonight's message is all about you. These are some of the notes I have received this week. Thoughts, Cheers and Ideas. Tonight they will inspire you!
Keep me posted on how you are, I love hearing from you!

All the best,

Amy



Hi Amy!
This Monday evening on June 15, 2009 was the final evening of my Singing for Beginners l class. The recital was tonight and I got through it and I am glad. I think in all of my life, it was the first time I performed on stage in an auditorium with spectators. These were friends and family of the students taking the singing class. I didn't invite anybody. My mother didn't want to come all the way down there. Forget about inviting friends, in my experience, the ones I have known have been unreliable so why even try and be more disappointed. I know that there is a God and angels and archangels who love me unconditionally. Sometimes we don't even get unconditional love from our own parents and family! Anyhow, I am very proud of myself for not missing one class. There are some people that I lie to when they ask me if I am working. They don't need to know the truth. I also hate being asked everytime they see me that is why I pretend to still be working. It is my life and I will choose to live it as I wish. Anyway, there is more to a person than what they do for a living. I may not have alot of material wealth but I know one thing. I consider myself to be a fairly spiritually evolved person and if there is a God out there, up there and everywhere, he doesn't care about materialism. He sees how big our hearts are and I know that I have a heart of gold and I wish to be recognized for that. I have tears in my eyes right now. Anyhow, Amy. It has been a big day for me and I want to try to get some sleep. Very often, I have interrupted sleep. Take care! Peace and Love always.

From: Peep Giovanna.

Amy: I am so proud of her. She has come so far so quickly! Way to go Giovanna!

Hi Amy!

The person I saw for counseling explained to me that even though I didn't like or want the panic and anxiety, the patterns in the brain that lead up to the attacks are in fact etched there and are strong. He said, while it's not possible to delete them (that would mean memory wiping of the brain), he said it's possible to make new paths that eventually the brain will choose over the old ones. You mentioned in one of your podcasts that eventually thinking certain ways and pushing away the anxious thoughts will become easier and then second nature. In other words, we have to be willing to work hard to forge the new paths and give up the old ones. Give our brain new habits to produce new situations that are better than what we've been experiencing. One of the steps for me was the hypnosis and deep relaxation. Another step, I can see, must be the discipline to keep up with the exercise, supplements, and good eating. Over time, this feeding of the body and mind will help healing and make the new brain paths strong. The important thing is to have the guts to continue each morning and leave yesterday out of today!Hope you have a great, smiley day!Peep Rebecca

Amy: Rebecca is Hatching can you hear it! So Eggciting!


Amy;

I wanted to post something that came up with me this week. I take 2 preventive migraine meds every day. One of the side effects of one of the drugs is dry eyes /mouth / nose. I can't remember how it's listed, but that's how it's affected me. After I was on the drug for a while, these side effects went away. I've been taking these drugs for a while now. I noticed this week that my eyes were exceptionally dry. I wear contacts, and it was literally hard for me to grab one and get it out!! It kind of scared me, b/c that's not a good thought that you "can't " get your contact lens off of your eyeball!! Anyway, it got me to thinking. I've lost 30 lbs. (thanks to this group / Jonathan). I thought ...wonder if my meds need to be adjusted since I've lost weight...would my dosage be different since I'm 30# lighter?? I put a call into my neuro. and asked her. I was taking 2 - 25 mg. of this pill a day. She cut it back to 1 - 25 mg. pill / day. I'm pleased, but scared at the same time. I don't want my migraines to get worse, but I'm thrilled to try to cut back on my meds. We'll see what happens. I just wanted to share just in case some of you may need to ask your dr. about this.....not a bad side effect from wt. loss!!

Peep Missy

Amy: This is a great point. If you lose lots of weight and are on meds - make sure the dosage is still correct. Thanks Missy for bringing this to our attention. Way to go on getting healthy!!!

Quote of the Day

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them."- Anon

0 Comments: