Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's the Weekend!

I love the weekend. It's a day I try to chill out a little & make my plan for the week.Are you treating yourself right today? Maybe watching a favorite movie, calling a friend, or cooking your favorite dinner. I love to have spa night Saturday Night. Sometimes my husband likes to pamper himself as well, although he wouldn't admit it.Today you might want to:· Plan your meals to ensure that you are able to stay away from cookies and snacks.· Check to make sure the laundry is done for this week. Helps to reduce stress in the morning.· Check you budget. Make sure all of this week's bills are paid.· Double check those calendars. Nothing worse than missing a conference. Can't tell you how many times I have done that.

Tonight:
· Pamper yourself
· Make sure you are filling out the Daily Healing Journal.
· Work on your Gratitude Journal.
· RelaxAll of this will help you from feeling overwhelmed & lower stress.

My anxiety level really increased when I feel like my life is out of control. Have a great week!

Wishing you all the best,
Amy

Quote of the Day

"The time to relax is when you don't have time for it." -Sydney J. Harris

0 Comments: