Monday, June 29, 2009

Celebrate Today!

With all of the sad celebrity news this week, it's a great wake-up call for me. I spent many years wasting my life by being afraid.

As we mourn the ones around us that pass on, we can't get caught up in that fear. We need to remember to celebrate everyday, even if it just something small to start with.

Do something to celebrate life today, or call a loved one and let them know how much you love them. Life is fragile, but don't worry..get out there and live.

You are all so important to me, I am so glad to be a part of your lives.

Wishing you all the best,
Amy

Quote of the Day

"Time is the coin of your life.It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you." ~ Carl Sandburg ~

0 Comments: