Friday, July 10, 2009

You Need a Plan

So you are making healthy changes in you diet. Your committed to nourishing your body. That great! Now, do you have a plan?

I know I can have the best intentions to get on track. However, if I don't plan I get stressed out and I am sitting in the drive-thru.

Here is what has worked great for me. Every weekend I have a blank calendar that I fill in with all of my meals for the week. Then from that I can make my grocery list. No more whim buying at the grocery store.

I have found that having a "dinner planner" binder works best for me. I have a list at the front of 30 of my families favorite meals. At the beginning of the month I fill in that blank calendar with those meals. No repeats for the month.That means they only eat that meal 12 times a year, no burn out. I have all the recipes copied and placed in sheet protectors. Now I can take this binder to the grocery store with me just in case I need to check a recipe.

With a plan I stay on track & save money! Start collecting your recipes this week. Saturday you can plan for the month.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Wishing you all the best,
Amy

Quote of the Day

"Let your food be your medicine, and your
medicine be your food."~Hippocrates

0 Comments: