Friday, May 8, 2009

Great Things are Happening!

I am always getting great ideas for new tools to help you on your journey. So today I wanted to give you a view of what is on my Egg List.

Coming this weekend:
· A New Panic Button will be available on our site. In the midst of a panic attack or just feeling anxious? Need some one to hold your hand and walk you through. I have a new MP3 available that will allow me to be with you during those stressful times. You can listen from the website, download to your MP3 or burn to CD if you need me in the car. Now I can be with you when you need me most!

· The Yahoo reminders will be updated with a weekly challenge. the challenge will arrive in your box Sunday Evening. Make sure you are signed up for the reminders! We are happy to announce the Australia Reminders are available. Live in a time zone I don't have cvered

Coming soon:
· I am working on videos for our site. (this is out of my comfort zone for sure!)

· More Egg Printables

· Ideas from other Peeps

· More guests on our radio program

· Cool new tools in the Egg Store

Make sure you are signed up for all of our great tools! The support is always FREE!

Have an idea that would help others? Drop me an email anytime.

I am always here if you have questions or comments.

All the best,
Amy

Quote of the Day

"If you want to enjoy the rainbow, be prepared to endure the storm." -Warren Wiersbe

0 Comments: