Friday, May 29, 2009

Closer to Your Goal



The other day I was talking with someone and they said something that really changed the way I was thinking.

"In everything you do ask yourself if that is bringing you closer to your goal." What a thought! So over the last week I have kept this thought in the forefront of my mind. It has really helped. Have a bad thought? Think "is this bringing me closer to my goal...Nope - push it out". Ice Cream "Nope", Toxic People "Nope".

Trying living with a little purpose. We have been knocked down for so long it's time to stand up and decide enough is enough.

So today try it, as things come along ask yourself is this brining you closer to Breaking Free & being in the best physical and mental shape of your life.

You will be amazed at how effective this tool really is.

Hope today is a great day for you. I am here if you need a boost!

All the best,
Amy
Quote of the Day

"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things."~ Albert Einstein

0 Comments: