Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Focus on Where You Want to Be

Most everyone who knows me knows that I pick a future date and focus that my problem will be better when that time arrives. It helps me put my issues on a shelf and move on for a while.

When my friends have hit troubled times I have brought them a Christmas Ornament so they can hang it up as a reminder that by December the problem won't be as big.

Today I would love for you to close your eyes just for a minute and imagine one small detail of what your life would be if you were not fighting this battle. What would you be able to do that you can't do now? Enjoy a party, fly on a plane, just relax? Now I want you to think of how life will be this year when Christmas comes around. You will be better than you are today if you place yourself at he top of that list & make "YOU" your hobby.

You will be happier, healthier & calmer! I am excited to share this journey with you. Feel free to email me anytime & fill me in on how you are doing. I love hearing for you.

Wishing you all the best,

Amy


Quote of the Day


"No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined." ~ Unknown Author

0 Comments: