Monday, May 11, 2009

Breathe in the Hope

When you are struggling with Anxiety, Depression and Panic the world seems very dark. It feels like no one knows how you feel.
If you had already found the tools you wouldn't be here, what do you have to lose!

I have heard a few times that their situation is different and how could changing a few things possibly make the feel better? Maybe some that others never told you about.

Well I have a few answers for you....

It's possible you are suffering from a few vitamin/mineral deficiencies.

You have trained your body how to handle stress.

Your food could be causing havoc in your system.

You could be full of caffeine, sugar and artificial sweeteners.

You have not been moving those chemicals and hormones are all out of whack.

You are dehydrated.

.....all of the above!

It was amazing to me that making changes in my lifestyle that really didn't cost me anything but time and effort could save my life!

So that brings me to why I am here with you. I vowed that if I found a solution and found myself again I would help everyone else. I don't want anyone to be alone or scared for a single moment. Get rid of the despair, take a deep breath and breathe in the hope that a new fabulous life is coming. It might not be tomorrow, but it will be soon...I promise. The more you put in to this the faster it will all happen. I receive letters everyday of lives that are being changed. It's exciting & you are next!

I am always here to offer support, be a cheerleader or answer any questions you have along the way.

Get fired up and jump in to our site with both feet. We have lots of support to help you!

Wishing you all the best,
Amy

Quote of the Day

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."~ Thomas A. Edison

1 Comment:

Natalie C. said...

Amy, The help you've given me has moved beyond just fixing dehydration or something like that (not to devalue taking good physical care of yourself.) But it's been teaching me how to have courage to fight this fight and how to celebrate my small victories and it's like a constant whisper in my ear (via my email) that says "You can do it! You can do it! Don't give up!" Thank you, Amy! XO