Thursday, April 23, 2009

Take a Look in the Mirror


Take a Look
in the Mirror



When was the last time you really looked in the mirror? After reading this maybe you should go take a look.

Are you slumped over?
Eyes looking downward?
Sad frown across your face?
Take a good look.

Now stand up straight
Shoulders back
Lift your eyebrows a bit
and place a smile on your face
How's that? Now hold for a count of 5.

Studies show after seeing your own face smiling back at you in the mirror - stress and depression will lessen & last for a few hours. What great medicine.

Here is your challenge for tomorrow. Every time you run to the bathroom, stop and do this mirror challenge. Now I know you are drinking a lot of water so you should be in there at least once an hour. :) Lets see what a difference it makes. As you think about it tomorrow do a posture check while your sitting too. Get those chests off your lap - we need that deep belly breathing going on!

Let me know how it goes. It's amazing the difference you will see the first time. I was shocked how much better I look standing straight up. :)

I am always here if you need me. Drop me a note anytime!
Wishing you a peaceful day,
Amy
Quote of the Day

"Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it." -unknown

0 Comments: