Monday, April 20, 2009

Do you have the Attitude of Gratitude?

When was the last time you said "Thank You"? I know sometimes you feel really crummy and that's the last thing you really want to do. However, that is when you need to say it all the more!
You should start your mornings with a "Thank You" as soon as you wake up. It's the opportunity to start fresh & new. Look at it optimistically. Great things could happen today, you might feel a little bit stronger. What a great reason to celebrate.

Another great way to end your day & shift any negative focus you might have from the day is to journal your gratitude before you turn in for the night. When you start out it can be really simple stuff. "Thank you for today, thank you for my job, thank you for my friends."

30 days of journaling your gratitude has been shown to shift your focus. Make sure this is a habit you implement into your bedtime routine. It's done right before I turn out my light.

Today I am Thankful for you! I hope you are finding a little more peace today than yesterday.

I am always here if you need me. Drop me a note anytime!

Wishing you a peaceful day,
Amy

Quote of the Day
"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity.... It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow." - Melodie Beattie

0 Comments: