Monday, March 9, 2009

You should feel proud!

You should feel very proud of yourself. You have decided that you no longer want to live the life of anxiety, stress & suffer from panic attacks. You have decided enough is enough...that's why you are here.

First, I want to make sure you know this will not change overnight. I bet the anxiety didn't start last night or even the night before. Have faith & give yourself time to heal. Step by step you will start to see the little signs that you are getting better. Celebrate all of the small victories! Then let us know, so we can all celebrate with you!

Second, make sure you are journaling, drinking water, getting all of your nutrients, exercising & practice relaxation.

I am so proud of you for allowing me to be a part of your journey...there is freedom....I promise! I am proof, I was in the darkest hole & found my way out. Take your time, hatching is a delicate process.

Your happiness is so important to me. Keep me posted on your struggles and triumphs. I am always here for you.

Lots of love!

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,Amy

- 14 days no/limited sugar for me!!! How are you doing? Have you joined the Great Sugar Free Challenge?


Quote of the Day

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu

0 Comments: