Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Finding Time to Relax

Life is crazy isn't it? Carving out a little time everyday is really hard. Seems like we are always rushing somewhere.

The time has come to make sure that you are taking care of yourself. When was the last time you chilled out? Really did something to make you happy.

My week has been very hectic, I am ready to unwind. I am writing this message to you from my backyard. I wish I could take a picture and show you. It's dark, I have Christmas lights that surround my patio turned on. It's about 70 degrees here in Houston & I am chillin out with my laptop, music & hot tea. How cool is that - the world is so quiet with the only sound being the planes flying overhead & my music. Love it! Feeling better already. When was the last time you were still to really enjoy your surroundings?

I have also been working on my breathing exercises anytime I can. The car, standing in line at the store, right before I go to sleep. Really helps me relax.

I just want to make sure you are taking the time out for you. Everything else can wait. Your health is a priority, right?

Look around happiness doesn't have to come in a box, on the TV, or at the mall. It's all around you.

Enjoy tomorrow.

Wishing you peaceful thoughts,
Amy

Quote of the Day
" The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature." -Anne Frank

- 15 days no/limited sugar for me!!! How are you doing?
Have you joined the Great Sugar Free Challenge?

0 Comments: