Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's Saturday!

What are you doing today?


I love Saturday. It's a day I try to chill out a little & make my plan for the week.

Are you treating yourself right today? Maybe watching a favorite movie, calling a friend, or cooking your favorite dinner. I love to have spa night Saturday Night. Sometimes my husband likes to pamper himself as well, although he wouldn't admit it.

Today you might want to:
· Plan your meals to ensure that you are able to stay away from cookies and snacks.
· Check to make sure the laundry is done for this week. Helps to reduce stress in the morning.
· Check you budget. Make sure all of this week's bills are paid.
· Double check those calendars. Nothing worse than missing a conference. Can't tell you how many times I have done that.

Tonight:
· Pamper yourself
· Make sure you are filling out the Daily Healing Journal.
· Work on your Gratitude Journal.
· Relax

All of this will help you from feeling overwhelmed & lower stress. My anxiety level really increased when I feel like my life is out of control. Have a great week!

Wishing you all the best,
Amy

amy@thehatchedegg.com

Quote of the Day

"The time to relax is when you don't have time for it." -Sydney J. Harris

0 Comments: