Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I love this stuff!



As you know when I find something that I think will help us I just have to tell everyone! Especially when it feels like a reasonable deal.

The other day I was wandering around the drugstore checking out what they had. You know that could be dangerous, the odd things I usually come home with.

I decided that it was time I had a home spa night. I went in search of soaps and scrubs. Down on a shelf I found some new products I have not seen before. They are plain labeled bath products called c. booth. Each of their products ran about $5, but the bottles are large. I purchased the Lavender Mineral Bath Soak & Walnut Shell Body Scrub & Cleanser. They did not disappoint! Great Spa Night!!

I look forward to trying their other products. Check their website for locations you can find them. www.deliciousbrandsllc.com

Time to look at those calendars and plan a spa night. Guys too :)

If you run across other great products, please let me know I love to share.


Wishing you peaceful thoughts,
Amy

- 16 days no/limited sugar for me!!! How are you doing? Have you joined the Great Sugar Free Challenge?



Quote of the Day

"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength." - August Wilson

0 Comments: