Friday, March 13, 2009

Are you waiting?


You are Not Waiting for
Someone Else to Make you Happy,
Are You?


I am a natural caretaker. I always want to make sure that everyone else is happy and taken care of. It was really hard for me to realize that most people don't think this way. They are not out to make me better.

Right now, I want you to realize that no one is going to make you better or happy. It's up to us! If we want or need something in our lives we are going to have to be vocal and let it be known.

I hate for anyone to know that I am having a hard time & I am weak. At the same time I want someone to swoop in and rescue me. I remember wondering "Where are they....when are they going to rescue me?" Not knowing who they were, suddenly I realized I had to save myself.

When you wake up in the morning as you open your eyes know that today is a choice. I can continue on the path I am on, or I am willing to make all of the life changes I need to to break free.

I am always here to help support you, but your freedom is all up to you! Time to make yourself happy & leave the darkness behind.

Wishing you peaceful thoughts,
Amy

-Hatched Egg Live starts this weekend on blogtalkradio.com 2:30 pm central time. We will be on for 1 hour - call in! I would love to hear your story, it's all about you. Can't wait to speak to you all in person!

Click Here for More Information
Quote of the Day

"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things." -Albert Einstein

0 Comments: