Friday, March 6, 2009

The Hatched Egg Live!





Our radio show is coming!!! Our first show will be Saturday, March 14th at 2:30 central time. I couldn't be more excited.

This show is all about you & I get to speak with you personally. As much as I love all of the emails it will be wonderful to hear your voice & offer you encouragement in person.

Please put our show on your calendar - I hope to hear from you. If you can't make it on the 14th we will be on every week at the same time. Shows will also be available for download too.

I have taped a little segment about our site - stop by and listen.
Click Here to Listen

We will have lots of guest & experts stop by to help us in our "hatching". I look forward to hearing from you!

Call in number is (347) 215-8779
Chat will be open - at blogtalkradio.com
A reminder will be sent the morning of the 14th.

Wishing you all the best,
Amy

- 9 days no sugar for me!!! How are you doing? Have you joined the Great Sugar Free Challenge?
Quote of the Day

"Do you remember the things you were worrying about a year ago? How did they work out? Didn't you waste a lot of fruitless energy on account of most of them? Didn't most of them turn out all right after all?" -Dale Carnegie

0 Comments: