Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You're Not Complaining Are You?

I have a confession to make, I have picked up a terrible habit lately....complaining. I have a feeling I know where it came from, but it's funny how we adapt to our surroundings.

The other night I realized that I had been walking around talking about all that I had done, and what tomorrow held for me .... waahhh waaahhh. Yuck! Who would want to listen to that, I didn't even want to listen to myself.

I think in the last month I forgot to keep an eye on all that goes right in my day. Instead I seem to want everyone to know what isn't.

Well this habit is gone as of right now! Tomorrow listen to how you interact with people - make a conscious effort not to whine or complain. Just think if the thoughts in your head are really focused on the gratitude, the stress will ease up. People are more willing to help someone in need rather than a complainer.

Happy thoughts!!!

Wishing you all the best,
Amy

- 8 days no sugar for me!!! How are you doing? Have you joined the Great Sugar Free Challenge?

2 Comments:

Sheryl said...

I just publically (sp?) want to thank you for taking the time to research and write your blog. It has given me many things to think about when it feels like life is spinning out of control.

The Hatched Egg said...

Thanks Sheryl,

You are so sweet! It's my pleasure - healing for me too.

Amy