Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dream Big

Are you dreaming, planning for the future? Does the anxiety have you in such a dark place that you are having a hard time seeing anything that might be ahead?

Dreaming can be a great tool to help move you to the next level. I have developed a habit of dreaming all of the time. If I am "dreaming & planning" my future the negative thoughts don't have a place in my head. It's really too full.

I always carry a notebook in my purse. As these thoughts start in my head I like to jot them in the journal. Sometimes they really start a life of their own. It can be as simple as I would like to learn more about something, or future plans I would love to have. For awhile I have had a joke about spending my days at Starbuck's just hanging out with my laptop. I never get to do this, but it's my idea of having free time. Time to just hang out. When my life is running crazy I just sit and imagine myself at Starbuck's. Someday, that's where you will find me.

Having a plan can really give you a purpose. I always told myself as I was struggling with my panic attacks that I was gathering information because someday I would put it to use. I could see this plan, I was dreaming big of helping others like I needed help. I needed inspiration, now I am able to help others.

Dreaming seems to be a lost art. Our kids dream & sometimes they are punished for that wild imagination. What if you just let it run wild? What if the dreams you had could come true? Think of the things we could accomplish if we put that negative energy into something so powerful!

Dream of Freedom,
Dream of Happiness,
Dream of Security,
Dream of Feeling the Best You Ever Have
...it can all come true!

Start today, practice dreaming big! I can't wait to see your dreams come true, we are on our way!

Wishing you all the best,
Amy
amy@thehatchedegg.com

Quote of the Day

"A man is literally what he thinks." - James Allen

0 Comments: