Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Anxiety can be a Growing Habit

Think back to when your anxiety issues started to show up. The symptoms were probably not as strong as they are today. Or if you are already working on your hatching..as there were.

Anxiety, stress and panic seem to have a mind of their own. I have always had this dark image of my anxiety/panic - it was a "thing". I have never seen it as a part of me. It always seemed like as my anxiety would increase if I didn't do anything to counteract it - it liked to change again and add a new element. The panic attacks would increase, I would develop a new fear, a new symptom would pop up. Your mind seems to adapt & the habit of being anxious and the way your body deals with stress can change. However, I found if I started putting steps in place to heal the anxiety would stop growing and changing and it slowly would become more manageable.

Have you decided that enough is enough? Have you signed that contract with yourself to do everything it takes to break free.? If you have not, stop by the egg printables section of our site and print the contract today. Prove to yourself that you are worth fighting for! I know you can do it!

I am always here if you need a shoulder to lean on. Feel free to drop me an email and let me know how you are doing. I always look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
Amy
amy@thehatchedegg.com

Quote of the Day

"Whatever the struggle, continue the climb. It may be only one step to the summit."Diane Westlake

0 Comments: