Sunday, March 1, 2009

Are your Rotines on Auto-Pilot?

How is your day going? Feel like there is a million things to do and you don't know where to start? It's frustrating.

There are a few things that I love about routines - everything usually is completed, you feel like you are making big accomplishments & feel less stressed. Seems really simple doesn't it? Do you have a routine in place?

I have found that if the majority of my daily life is set in a routine, it gives me time to focus on healing, having fun & handling the big things life throws at me.

My day is divided into a morning routine, evening routine, a day I pay bills, and a day I handle household issues. I also have a daily list to keep me focused - I use the Egg Notes.

The key is one step at a time & only focus on the task at hand that moment. If you start thinking about what your day holds you will easily stress out.

Lately I have felt like there are not enough hours in the day. My plan today is to update my routines & see what I can change that will help my day flow better. Treat yourself right! Make sure you have plenty of time & are not getting stressed out.

Wishing you all the best,
Amy

amy@thehatchedegg.com

Quote of the Day

"He, who every morning plans the transactions of the day, and follows that plan carries a thread that will guide him through a labyrinth of the most busy life" - Victor Hugo

0 Comments: