Saturday, February 14, 2009

Celebrate Yourself!

Celebrate You!

When was the last time you did something for yourself? Today is Valentine's Day. I have received many emails this morning about how our other peeps are spending their Valentine's. Funny thing is most are talking about what they are planning to do for themselves. I am so happy to hear this!

Whether you have someone special in your life, or you are the someone special - you should celebrate! Make sure you do something special, just for you. If you don't have time tonight - put yourself on the calendar this week.

· Could be a favorite meal
· A new purchase
· Favorite book
· Spa treatment

My Valentine's Night is a quiet night at home, take-out, movie & a box of chocolates with my family. We are avoiding the crowds & just doing what we love. However, I will seek off in a while for quiet time in the bath (with some lavender soap), cotton jammies & a new book I checked out at the library yesterday. Doesn't have to cost anything to take care of yourself. Celebrate you, you really deserve it.

Happy Valentine's Day, you are so important to me. Please send me a note and let me know how you are.

Wishing you all the best,
Amy

amy@thehatchedegg.com


Quote of the Day

"Celebrate your success and stand strong when adversity hits, for when the storm clouds come in, the eagles soar while the small birds take cover" -Unknown

0 Comments: