Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Think about what you could be doing!



Did you know that the average person wastes 20 hours per week worrying? Are you average? I'm not! I bet I clocked a lot more than that when things were at their worst for me. That just blows my mind!!

Sit and think about it for a minute, that's a part-time job! All you are getting is a lot of wear and tear on your body. Think about what you could accomplish if you put that aside.


You could...
Write a book
Start a business
Volunteer
Travel
Start a hobby
Make new friends
RELAX!!!!


When those What-ifs & worried thoughts come through, push them away. Turn that busy mind away from the negative thoughts towards something creative and full of purpose.

A mind that has purpose and direction has no time for negative self-talk!

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy


Quote of the Day
"The problem of life is to change worry intothinking and anxiety into creative action." Harold B. Walker



Want to See What I Have Been Up To Today?


I have switched to a new daily accountability website for nutrition and exercise.

I am really excited about our new Spark Team at
http://teams.sparkpeople.com/thehatchedegg


Come join our team. You can make your profile public or private. We have team goals & you can keep an eye on what I am up to. I am in this with you all the way!

Join us for daily challenges, and motivation. Keep track of your supplements, water, food, you can even journal.

Make sure you have joined The Hatched Egg Group at the link above so we can all stay connected. This site is also completely free & another great tool!

I will continue to post on the Daily Healing Journal on blogger too.

Click Here to see my page on sparkpeople.com

0 Comments: