Monday, January 19, 2009

Cool New Tool!

Today I was contacted by the people at sparkpeople.com about starting a team. I have been jumping around this site all day & it is really a very cool tool.

If you are not familiar with it here is a little overview. Remember - I am new to this too.

Sparkpeople.com is a free website.

You can set up your own profile and make it public or private.

Make sure it is linked with our team site at http://teams.sparkpeople.com/thehatchedegg
You can....
· Track your workouts
· Water
· Nutrition
· Goals
· Supplements
· Post messages
· Write a blog

also
· See what I am up to for the day
· See what other eggs are doing - if their profile is public
· Share recipes
· Share ideas

You just have to check it out. I will be using it thoughout my day. Make sure you check in to see what is new.

I am really excited about this new tool. I think the accountability is wonderful.

Don't get overwhelmed, but make feeling your best your hobby!

I can't wait to see you in our group. Sign in today!

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy


Quote of the Day
"We are accountable only to ourselves for what happens to us in our lives." Mildred Newman

0 Comments: