Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Have a Challenge for You!


I know you have been going through a rough time. Maybe feeling overwhelmed, lost, sad, panicked, stressed. When was the last time you walked around with a smile on your face? I'm sure some days that's the last thing you want to do.

The other day I decided I was going to try it and see how my day went. I walked around with a slight smile on my face. It's so funny people looked at me as if they were wondering why I was so happy. A man at one store told me "Well it sure is nice to see someone smiling so early". I was treated better, and it took my stress off.

So tomorrow walk around with a slight smile and your head held high. See if it makes you feel a little different. You might get a bunch of smiles back, it's contagious. In these tough days we all need an extra smile.

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy


Quote of the Day
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."
Phyllis Diller

0 Comments: