Monday, December 8, 2008

What's wrong with being happy?

If you talk to most people they won't tell you all of the blessings in their life, they will almost always focus on the negative. Why can't we be happy? Why can't we be happy for each other.

I really noticed this after my panic attacks stopped. I was understanding that I don't have drama in my life & I don't care to attract it. I was finally feeling peace, I didn't feel the need to sit and complain. I was feeling such peace and everyone around me was filled with negative talk. Think about office gossip, they are not talking about the good that happened to someone, unless it is jealous inspired.

Don't forget to work on your journal today & then your mission is to find someone and have a positive conversation. Practice not gossiping, or complaining. It's a lot harder than it sounds.

Lets inject a little bit of happiness around us. Who knows maybe it contagious!

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy


Quote of the Day

A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes." Hugh Downs

0 Comments: