Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Supplement Plan

I have had a few questions recently about my supplement plan. So I am sending you the schedule that I am on. Supplements have really changed the way I feel & relived a lot of my symptoms. I do believe that a healthy diet, exercise & supplements were a major factor in my recovery. All are inexpensive and worth trying to see how you feel. Keep a journal on your journey - this will help you keep track of what is working for you.

If you do start a supplement program remember that this is not an overnight fix. Give it a good month to feel a change.

My plan is as follows:

Breakfast - with food:Multi, Cal/Mag, B Complex, Fish Oil

Morning before snack: Gaba

Lunch w/food: Multi, Cal/ Mag, Fish Oil, B Complex

Before snack 30 min: Gaba

Dinner: Multi, Cal/Mag, Fish Oil, NO B

Before Bed: 5-HTP (only take Gaba & 5-HTP if not on medication for anxiety & Depression)

I personally take the vitamins that you can find in the egg store. They are a good value and come straight to your door. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at amy@thehatchedegg.com - I am always available.

I want you happy and healthy. Please check with your doctor before starting a vitamin regimen. And if you are on medication please make sure there are no interactions with your doctor.

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy


Quote of the Day


"A vitamin is a substance that makes you
ill if you don't eat it." Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

0 Comments: