Saturday, December 20, 2008

What Words Describe You?

Today I was listening to an interview and they asked their guest what words would describe them? That really started my mind going of what words I would want to be described by.

Today am I weak, helpless, fallen or am I brave, strong and courageous? If a friend was to tell someone about you what would they say?

Take a spot in your journal tonight to describe yourself - be really honest! No dancing around this one. After you have accomplished that task list how you want to be described. I truly believe we become what we picture.

What I work out I love to listen to the song "Amazing" by Seal. It's not about most of the words of that song, but the picture that it gives me. In my head I like to imagine how far I have come, and how strong I am now compared to a few years ago when I was so weak.

So one word that I have in the want to be described by would be Amazing. I have survived when I thought I might not.

This is not an easy thing to do, but it will really get you thinking.

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy


Quote of the Day
"There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul." Ella Wheeler Wilcox

0 Comments: