Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sinus Problems? This Stuff Is Great!


Around the time that my anxiety was in full swing & I started having the panic attacks - I have had chronic sinuses. It's a symptom of stress & adrenal burnout. My doctor suggested that I try the neti pot. She suggested everyday. Great in theory, but I run most of the time with my pants on fire & don't slow down long enough to do that everyday. Plus the neti pot is great, but it is not my favorite experience. And I have tried Claratin, but not much luck. Still stuffy.

One day I was driving one day and heard about a product that is suggested or sinus and respiratory support. The doctor that was interviewed strongly suggested it for kids. I have a kido who gets sinus pressure and earaches often - so I will try anything for the both of us.

The product is called Sinupret. I could only find the kid version & it's at Wal-mart. Little pricey at $14 a bottle, but it has a kid dosage & adult dosage on the bottle. It is all natural, so I like that. It has been used in Germany for the last 35 years. No drug interactions, no side effects. Here is the best part ..... No sinus issues for me at all! It suggest 3 doses a day, but I didn't want to over do it right off the bat. So I have been doing one dose in the morning and it really has been great! Seems to have helped my son too.

I just wanted to let you know of an alternative to Claratin. That just didn't work for me.

Here is the website if you want to read more about it.
http://www.bionoricausa.com/If you try it - let me know how it works for you too!

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy


Quote of the Day
"Smile, breathe and go slowly"
Thich Nhat Hanh

0 Comments: