Friday, December 26, 2008

The New Year is Approaching!

Are you ready for this to be your year?

Have you lived with the Stress/Anxiety/Depression for too long? Are you ready to make a change? Are you ready for this to be your year?

Over the next few days leading up to the new year I will go through what I went through and what worked for me. I rarely have anxiety, I am panic attack free, I am healthy & focused. Do you want to find that place too? Make a commitment to yourself - you deserve it! If I can stick to it you can too.

After the first of the year this newsletter will have a "I Feel Fine in 2009" section - it will follow my daily life as I get committed along with you. We can do this together.

Have you signed the contract to yourself? If you really put yourself into this you won't believe the changes you will see in this next year. Inside and Out!

You can find the contract in our Egg Printables section.

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy


Quote of the Day

"Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty... I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led diffcult lives and led them well."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

0 Comments: