Saturday, December 27, 2008

Looking Toward the New Year!

1. Drink Water!


As we look at the new year we need to focus on a few things if we really want to heal this next year. Get ready to leave the panic and anxiety behind!

Do you drink enough water?
We should be drinking 1/2 an ounce for every pound we weigh. If you weigh 160 lbs. you should drink 80 oz. per day. I found the best thing is to carry a water bottle around with me all day. If I refill it I use a Sharpie to make a tick mark on the top so I can keep track of how many bottles I have had.

The benefits of drinking water are:
Healthy skin · Flushes the Toxins · Keeps you Regular · Regulate Body Temperature · Speed up Metabolism · Reduce Cancer Risk · Lube Joins and Muscles · Improves Energy · Increase Mental and Physical Performance · Keeps you more Alkaline

I have found if I don't drink enough water I bruise, am more anxious, tired, stressed, and have mild muscle spasms.

Drink a glass in the morning when you wake up to help flush the toxins from the night before and it also helps keep you from starting off your day dehydrated. When you are dehydrated blood is actually thicker and has a hard time circulating. This makes it harder for your brain to function properly. You cannot focus, you are fatigued, and worn out.

Want to feel better? Commit to water. Download the Daily Healing Journal in the Egg Printables to help you keep you on track.

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy

Quote of the Day
"Water is the only drink for a wise man."
Henry David Thoreau

0 Comments: