Thursday, December 25, 2008

After this busy day - RELAX

Have you spent today with family? Worn out? Stressed Out? Time to put yourself in Time Out & get some rest!!!

Tonight all of my family has gone home. Here is what I am doing tonight to relax.

Work on my gratitude journal
Read a chapter in a book
Pamper myself
Look over my gifts
Reflect on the true meaning of today
Get my plan of attack together, back to watching my diet better. - I have let sugar back in this holiday & I feel terrible!

Looking forward to a new year & a new US! Merry Christmas - Now go rest! :)

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy


Quote of the Day
"If you think that peace and happiness are somewhere else and you run after them, you will never arrive. It is only when you realize that peace and happiness are available here in the present moment that you will be able to relax. In daily life, there is so much to do and so little time. You may feel pressured to run all the time. Just stop! Touch the ground of the present moment deeply, and you will touch real peace and joy."
Thich Nhat Hahn

0 Comments: