Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Just like Santa's List...Our lists can keep us on course!

Tonight as Santa makes his way around the world he will have a list in hand to make sure he doesn't miss a thing! With all of the places to be and things to do - a list is a necessity.
To keep on task and stress free this holiday make sure that you list all of your to-dos and focus on one at a time. This list does not need to be fancy or perfect. It will keep you from becoming overwhelmed.

Today my list has been plastered on my fridge. Written in big green sharpie, I am able to cross off each item as I accomplish it. Tonight everything is done and I am able to enjoy my family.

Wishing you a Happy Holiday & a Merry Christmas!

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy


Quote of the Day
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. "
Mark Twain

0 Comments: