Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Are you Ready?

Christmas day is almost here. Are you done with your shopping?
Tomorrow I will be spending my day getting ready for my family to start coming by. I have lots of cooking and entertaining to do. After a while it tends to stress me out.

I am going to wake up tomorrow with a smile & an excitement about the holiday.

Work off of my Master To-Do List

I plan to live in the moment & not get overwhelmed.
Drink lots of water.

Take my supplements.

Watch my sugar.

Enjoy the holidays like a child - with excitement & not dread.

Make sure before all the hullabaloo starts you take care of you. Fill out your gratitude journal, go for a walk, take some time out. If all the excitement gets to be too much - take a breather.

Happy Holidays!

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy


Quote of the Day
"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses." Joyce Brothers

0 Comments: