Thursday, December 18, 2008

Are you ready for family?

With the holidays coming next week we need to be on the lookout for things that stress and/or depress us? We also need to arm ourselves with coping methods so that we don't let ourselves slip down that slippery path.

If your family is like mine, there are lots of strong personalities & tension galore. Don't get me wrong, I love my family. But with my stress & anxiety I tend to go into panic mode and want to hide in the closet.

My plan for this next week is to:

· Have all of my supplements on hand.
· Eat every 2-3 hours (will help with the
sugary treats).
· Drink lots of water.
· I choose not to drink, seems to bring on
panic in me.
· Have everything planned and ready to go.

Christmas Eve - Christmas Day is here at my house. We usually have 12 here Christmas morning and floaters in and out all day. I let everyone know the menu and plan ahead of time. Saves any arguing or disagreements.

Are you ready. Make sure you take extra time this weekend to relax. Take a long walk, have a spa treatment - do something fun!

Here's to a stress-free holiday!

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy


Quote of the Day

"Always plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark."
Richard C. Cushing

0 Comments: