Sunday, October 12, 2008

Do you need to feel accountable?

Taking good care of yourself is the first priority in feeling better. Make sure you are eating better, getting lots of exercise and plenty of sleep.

I kept a journal during my battle, and I was looking through it the other day retracing my steps. It was amazing to me to see the change in my eating habits and exercise. Everyday I marked how long I slept, exercised, the food I ate and my mood in return. I was convinced that there was a system to feeling better. I still struggle to remember all that I have accomplished each day, therefore I still make a journal entry.

I have created a journal sheet for you to download & print. You can find it in the Egg Printables section of our website. Print copies and place them in a binder that you can carry with you. Or make notes throughout the day & fill it in at night as you do your gratitude journal. It makes a great end to the day to see all you have accomplished.

In a few months you can look back and see your improvements. It is also a great way to see how your supplements, food & exercise will make a difference in how you feel.

If you need adjustments to the form I will be happy to help out. Just drop a note to amy@thehatchedegg.com in the subject put Journal Pages.

Let me know how it works for you.


Quote of the Day
"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

0 Comments: