Tuesday, September 30, 2008

There is a Light


I can't get the images of Heather Locklear arrested this week for allegedly driving under the influence of medication. She has publicly battled anxiety and depression.

I feel for her and know all of us are not that far from spiraling off at times.

I believe that the anxiety came to me for a reason and because of something rather than I was just destined for it. I decided to not be on medication. Partly because I was so afraid of what it might do to me. I really didn't want to loose control of my life more than I already had. I know it was a journey that I had to go through and I was determined to find a way out of it. It was not going to define who I was.

Now if you are currently on medication please do not stop taking it. The effects can be terrible.

However try experimenting with your diet, supplements, exercise, breathing exercises. All my trials are on my website.

I want to help as many people to know that there is a great life after anxiety. You are not alone, keep your eye on the end result.

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy
Daily Quote:
"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try." Unknown

0 Comments: