Monday, September 22, 2008

First Day of Fall - Season for Change





As we watch the leaves turn and fall this season it's a great time to make some changes on ourselves.

Dealing with stress, panic and anxiety is a nightmare with no end in sight. You feel alone, lost. I think it's almost unbearable at times.

But if your ready to fight to be who you really are - if you really want it - you can get there in no time. Think of yourself just back from the battle of your life. Stand up, dust yourself off & put your recovery at the forefront of your day.

Today make a list and date it of where you want to be in one year. Write it on a scratch pad or in your gratitude journal. Take no more than 5 minutes, don't make it a novel.

It should be as simple as:

I can relax
I am not anxious
No Panic Attacks
I love my job
I am happy with myself
I can feel peace

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy

0 Comments: