Saturday, July 11, 2009

Every Morning Could Feel Like A Vacation

Looking for a great way to start your morning? Smoothies are a great way to nourish your body & go on a mini-vacation.

I have found that a great way to make smoothies affordable is to visit the freezer case at the grocery store. They have everything! You also don't have to pay out of season prices. They are cleaned, chopped and ready to go.

My Favorite Smoothie Recipe is:

1/4 cup of Fresh OJ (Simply Orange)
Handful of Frozen Blueberries
Scoop of Vanilla Whey Protein
2 Heaping Tablespoons of Vanilla Yogurt
Ice

I have one of those little Silver Bullet Mixers. Mixes my smoothie right in my cup and then it's an easy clean up. This was the best investment I have made.

Try out smoothies - they are great for a quick snack, after a workout or instead of a meal.

Experiment & let us know your favorite recipe. There are more recipes in our Hatch into Health Section too.

I am always here if you have any questions or need support. You can email me directly at amy@thehatchedegg.com

Strong body....Strong mind!

Wishing you all the best,
Amy



Quote of the Day

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
~ Reinhold Niebuhr

0 Comments: