Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cool Idea

Last week when my family was out on vacation, we stayed at a hotel that had a cool idea!

In the lobby of our San Antonio Hotel they had this large glass container with a spout on the bottom. They filled it with water, ice and orange slices. Everyday we were out in the heat & when we came back I was so excited to fill my glass with that water. I just tasted wonderful!

My husband and I found that we hit that container every time we passed by. I also remembered that my hair salon also offerers water with cucumbers in it. It's such a special treat.

So this week on my shopping list is a large container like the one I saw in the hotel to place on my bar everyday. This will encourage all of us to stop and drink up. You can change the flavors often - orange, lemon, lime, cucumber.

Drink lots of clean water everyday. The changes you will feel are amazing!

I am only an email away if you need help or a boost. amy@thehatchedegg.com

All the best,
Amy

Quote of the Day

"Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer.
Learn to trust your heart." ~unknown

0 Comments: