Thursday, June 18, 2009

You Are Stronger Than You Think You Are

Do you see yourself as strong or weak person? Were you told as a child that you were weak? Time for a different picture of yourself, time to see yourself victorious!

When the anxiety started for me, I believed that it stuck around because I was not strong. My mind was weak, my body was beaten - I didn't know where to turn. I was a shell of a person. One morning I woke up and decided I'd had enough. I had no focus on the future. I had no interest in being around anyone. I was frightened and dead on the inside. I'm sure is a lot of fun to be around. That morning as I lay on the ground sobbing. Not knowing where to turn I realized I was going to have to fight or lay down and die. Dying is not an option - time to fight. Can you see freedom? It's time to get up and do what you need to. Make that decision that YOU ARE WITH IT! You are worth the time an effort!! I just want you to know that I am here to cheer you on & lift you up whenever you need a boost. So are you on the floor in a heap, sick and tired? Are you ready to jump in and get it going. Today's the day! Keep me posted on how you are, I love hearing from you!

All the best,
Amy

Quote of the Day

"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength." ~August Wilson

0 Comments: