Monday, June 8, 2009

The Weakest Link



Everyone has some area of their life that is their weakest link. It might be your diet, fitness, organization, stress. A key to improving this area is to nurture it. Like a child that is in need, we just have to throw our arms around that problem.

I will admit, that my diet and fitness has not been what I need it to be. Recently I have spent some time looking at those areas and adjusted them. The accountability of my Daily Healing Journal and the Spark Team have really helped me. My motivation is that if I do not address these areas now I will go back to panic attacks and hiding in my closet. And the sugar just had to go out of the window.

As for the other areas, they are on auto pilot until I get these down and then I will evaluate and work on another area of my life.

Take a look at your daily life and reflect on what you might be able to tweek. Just little shifts such as a better diet or more exercise might make a big difference in how you feel. That just blows my mind that small adjustments can make such a large impact.

Please, Please, Please do not take on too much at once. Small steps, this is a journey to the top of the stairs. You will get there with hard work & focus. And the view will be amazing!

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy


I am always here if you have any questions or need support. You can email me directly at amy@thehatchedegg.com
Wishing you all the best,
Amy
Quote of the Day

"Life moves on, whether we act as cowards or heroes. Life has no other discipline to impose, if we would be realize it, than to accept life unquestioningly. Everything we shut our eyes to, everything we run away from, everything we deny, denigrate or despise, serves to defeat us in the end. What seems nasty, painful, evil, can become a source of beauty, joy, and strength, if faced with an open mind. Every moment is a golden one for him who has the vision to recognize it as such." ~Henry Miller

0 Comments: