Monday, June 22, 2009

Overwhelmed with Your Healing?

Are you ready to find the peace in your head? Well it also starts in your body. So many people have told me that they didn't think that they were ever going to feel better & were surprised to find that The Egg Plan was the missing piece.


Doctors often don't tell you that therapy is great but nutrition, water & exercise are huge pieces of the puzzle that are often overlooked. Together with all of the steps to freedom is how I personally broke free. I don't stand here and preach something that I know nothing about. I was just like you, broken and tired. Then one day I realized I had had enough. I wasn't doing to live that way one more day!


To make life easy on you & to keep you on track The Daily Healing Journal was born. This is the same document that I used in my own recovery. I still use it today, this is a plan to keep me healthy mentally and physically for the rest of my life. I am never going back to constant anxiety & daily panic attacks. It's all about Freedom for me.There are two ways that you can get the journal. We have the download copy that is single sided, letter size in the Egg Printables Section. We also have a bound copy that is very affordable in the Egg Store. That copy is 5 ½ x 8 ½ spiral bound with the contract, workout log, Healing Journal & Gratitude Page. These are great to carry in your purse or car.


Don't forget you want to keep your pages so that you can go back in a few months and show yourself how far you have come. I am always amazed at the progress I have made. I still look mine over every few months.

Peep Amber wrote "The Daily Healing Journal you sent me has been helping a lot. I can't wait to see what I've written when I get to the end of the month! I've been trying not to look at my past pages."

You might be surprised to link a food to your mood or lack of exercise. It's amazing to watch the growth you will have.If you have any questions or comments about The Daily Healing Journal, feel free to email me anytime.

Wishing you all the best,
Amy
Quote of the Day

"Don't waste your life in doubts and fears: spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour's duties will be the best preparation for the hours or ages that follow it." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 Comments: