Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Little Smile Can Make a Big Difference

How do you go through your day? Are you slumped over looking at the ground or Making eye contact with the people you pass by.

I was doing a little test today as I was out and about. As I ran errands I made sure to walk tall with my head held high and spoke to everyone I passed. The responses were amazing. I made small talk in the elevator and chatted with the cashiers. I felt relaxed and happy.

Have a little Social Anxiety? So here is a test...the next time you go out, pull your shoulders back and say hello or smile to the people you pass. Pay someone a compliment while you are out. Then note it in your journal. They don't know that this is hard for you & you just might make someone's day. There are lots of people who just need a smile to lift them up. Who knows we may be smiling at each other. That's a cool thought. You never know where your peeps are. :)

I would love to hear about your mission. Drop me a note anytime.
I am always here if you have any questions or need support. You can email me directly at amy@thehatchedegg.com

Wishing you all the best,
Amy

Quote of the Day

"The world always looks brighter from behind a smile." ~Author Unknown

0 Comments: