Friday, May 29, 2009

Did You Know

Did you know that food & supplements can make a difference?

As I started to learn about how things affected my body I was surprised to learn that nutrient deficiencies can cause anxiety/panic/depression like symptoms. It was surprising that food and nutrients can really make a difference in how you are feeling.

If you are interested in testing supplements always talk to your doctor. In our All About Supplements section we have some great information pages that will help inform & educate you. They are great to print out and share with your doctor to see if they may help you.

The supplements that I currently take are:
Twice Daily (Multi, Fish Oil, Mag. Chelate, Calcium Chelate)
B-Supreme
Gaba
5-HTP
PaleoFiber
Sometimes Insitol

Getting excited about how supplements can add to your Healing? Another great book to learn about how supplements could help is The Mood Cure by Julia Ross.

Have questions? Our Nurse Nutritionist Patrice can answer them.

Something that might surprise you is that some people can have minor food allergies and not even know it. I have found that keeping a food journal has opened my eyes to how my food works in my body. A new self discovery. We have the Free Daily Healing Journal for you in the Egg Printables Section or Bound copies are available in the Egg Store.

Have a question or want to let me know how you are? Feel free to email me anytime. I love hearing from you.

All the best,
Amy

Quote of the Day

"Our food should be our medicine and our medicine should be our food."~ Hippocrates

0 Comments: