Saturday, April 18, 2009

Watch out for the Opposition!

Have you gotten fired up about making the changes in your life? Have you started to rattle your cage?

Truth is that when we finally make that decision not to take it anymore and we are ready to do almost anything to feel better the opposition comes out of the wood work.

I know that the more excited I got about breaking free the more resistance I got from people around me. People that had no clue what I had been through. People who didn't understand where I wanted to go.

Seemed that everyone had their opinion & they weren't always open to the ideas I had in mind. But something inside told me to stay the course. I stayed focused on feeling better & today I am all better. I am able to handle stress, in the best shape of my life & not dealing with anxiety, panic attacks or depression any longer.

Now every now and then the symptoms will creep in to test me and make sure that I am on track. It's just a great reminder to stay focused.

So tune out the negative thoughts, negative voices and smile and thank them for caring. Keep on track & one day soon you will feel as free as a bird.

I am so glad you are part of our community. Thank you for letting me share in your journey.

Wishing you a peaceful day,
Amy

Quote of the Day

"The greater the obstacle
the more glory in overcoming it." - Molière

0 Comments: