Sunday, April 12, 2009

Steps to Freedom: Finding the Determination


Steps to Freedom:
Finding the
Determination


We are currently looking at the Steps to Freedom. Don't get overwhelmed. Follow The Daily Healing Journal and it will all be done for you.

The first few steps are all about healing your body. If your body is not strong, how can you expect your mind to be? It all works together. Remember this is all about getting you in the best shape physically & mentally. The more you put in, the more you get out.


I know how hard it is to feel crummy, scared. You must be exhausted and frustrated. Worried you might not ever feel better.

Well, have faith. I felt that way too! I cried myself to sleep many nights. Afraid that I couldn't take another day or another attack, but I did.

One day something changed in my mind and I realized that I didn't want to live that way & I didn't want to be that person anymore. I was the girl with anxiety issues, I was tired of wearing that label. That was the day my life changed.

Have you found that fire within you yet? Are you sick and tired? Think of how your life could be if you weren't labeled as the one with Anxiety. Get mad! Get Fed-Up! Time to do this for yourself. As much as I would love to carry you on this journey, this is one you have to do! I am here for you all the way, good days and bad. Start today & your on your way, get really fired up! Make everyone around you think you have gone nuts. If you have a bad day, no worries just keep going. This is the start of a new way to live. The more you put in, the more you get out.

If you have any questions or need support I am an email away. Don't forget our radio show is on tomorrow - call in I would love to hear from you!


--------------------------------------------------------------------Have you printed out the sheets for the daily healing journal? Find a great binder, one from the Garage is fine. Dust it off & let's get started. I am right here with you! Don't worry.

1st page of your Binder should be The Contract for Freedom. Have you signed one yet? You can find that one here.
Here is the link for the Healing Journal. Don't want to waste ink & paper? We have them bundled up for you in the Egg Shop & they are ready to ship to you today. Each book contains 31 sheets for the month.

Make sure to read Your Daily Egg each night this week as we look at the Steps to Freedom.

Keep me posted on how you are feeling or if you have any questions. I love hearing from you!

Wishing you a peaceful day,
Amy
Quote of the Day

"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe."- Gail Devers

0 Comments: