Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Radiate while you Workout

At first thought you might giggle at the thought of radiating while working out. It sounds like a silly idea, but I want you to try it.

When I started to really pick up the pace on my exercise plan I found that while working out I started to feel really powerful. I have to admit I have never thought of myself as powerful. Actually I have always been the geeky girl who would trip over my own two feet. If there is a slippery spot on the floor, I was going to fall. So this was a new experience to me.

A few weeks ago I started to imagine that while I was on the treadmill or lifting weights that I was emitting a strong yellow light. I felt it was pouring out of me. It has gotten almost addictive to exercise to feel this strong and in control.

Next time you workout I want for you to focus on how you are healing your body, changing your life and starting to feel better. As the chemicals start flowing you might really start to look forward to those workouts. Try to incorporate interval training it will help relieve some of the stress.

If you are working out in the gym, make sure you have music that inspires you on your mp3. I also don't worry if anyone is looking at me, if they do I just try to imagine that they are inspired about how hard I am working to make myself better.

I hit the gym just about everyday at lunch. Somedays it's more intense than others. I am here & working right along with you. Feel free to email me anytime if you need me.

All the best,
Amy

Quote of the Day

Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person's physical, emotional, and mental states. ~Carol Welch

0 Comments: