Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Hatching of a Chick


Have you ever had a vision of something great to come?
It happened to me a few years ago.


I have been asked to explain "The Hatched Egg" for sometime. Where it came from and the meaning behind it.

The truth is that I ran across the picture of the egg and had a flash that that was what I needed to name my business. At the time I was still deep in the grips of anxiety and panic. The egg image was posted on my bedroom mirror while I was searching for a meaning. Everyday I was searching in my mind of what type of business "The Hatched Egg" would be. I had no ideas, just a deep gut that someday it would all come together.

A few years ago talking with my dear friends Patrice (Hatch into Health) & Daniela, I told them I was given the anxiety for a reason. I had no idea how, but I knew one day I would be free. I could see myself living free. That's what the Egg represented to me. Something very fragile that ultimately becomes so strong that it can break free of its surroundings.

Earlier last year when I was celebrating the fact that I had remained panic and anxiety free for one year it hit me. Some call it the voice in your head, others call it the voice of God. I do know that a fire was placed in me to share my story and help others as I wished I had been helped.

So here I am. Free of all those terrible feelings, excited to wake-up everyday. I have a mission & a purpose. The right people just keep showing up to help us. I am driven to help everyone I can, it was a promise I made. If I found a way out, I would help everyone I could.

There is hope, there is freedom. You are destined for something great.

Wishing you the best,
Your Chick - Amy


I am always here if you need me. I love email, fill up my inbox!




Quote of the Day

"It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad."
C.S. Lewis

1 Comment:

Patrice, RN, BSN said...

I don't know what to say except I am in yellow puddles of YOLK !!! You articulated that so beautifully, so eloquently, so simple and DIVINE! I am so grateful for you, my Chick Amy, for allowing me into your life and alongside you upon your life's journey !! I am bursting with pride! Way to go - you are an awesomely Hatched Chick indeed!

Hugs and I LOVE YOU !!!

Patrice